Recent content by Amos

  1. A

    SVB's Managerial Journey

    How do you get it to show the score as well in this: i.imgur.com/1mouUzm.jpg?1 Like on my screen it doesn't show the score at the same place it does on yours.
  2. A

    Voasy's English Lower League Database RELEASED! v1.1

    Why does Kettering Town have such high youth facilities and youth recruitment? haha. They are in the same division as the team I'm playing with, but my youth recruitment etc. is ******* **** and theirs is much higher. I checked with FM Genie and their youth recruitment for example is 7, when...
  3. A

    Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

    Knowing how to play =/= getting players capable of playing for their countries respective U19, with a youth recruitment of 0/20, in your first season in the 9th division of England.
  4. A

    Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

    Hi, I have a question for you. I was wondering if you used the editor to change your 'youth recruitment' level before starting this save? I ask this because even in the first season you got a player with 20 finishing at 16 and Antonio Lunardi with 19 heading, 15 tackling, 17 pace and other...
  5. A

    Fountain of Youth Discovered on Guernsey

    I've just been promoted to the Southern Premier Division with Uxbridge and I just found your thread right now, which is really nice as I have a few questions. How did you find your staff? Currently my scout + assistant manager have both left, and I can't seem to find anyone that wants to join...
Back
Top