Recent content by Amp7z

  1. A

    What Team Should I Be?

    Looking for a team from a more obscure European nation which is already dominated by one team, for example FCK in Denmark. I hope to overthrow their reign and eventually become a contender for Champions/Europa Leagues. Ideally i'd like to manage a side in the second division of the country with...
  2. A

    Teleoptik

    Is there anyone who can explain this club to me as I have no clue about how it works! Can I get promoted or sign my own players?
  3. A

    Becoming A Selling Club

    I was interested to see if I am the only one who enjoys running a club more like a business (by bringing in players and selling them on for more than you payed once they have provided a service for your club) Also I was curious to find out what teams you use when running a club like this, I...
  4. A

    BIG Player SMALL Club

    Luis Suarez! only joking, in all seriousness though maybe Beckham and Henry?
  5. A

    What Team Should I Be?

    From London there's Havent and Waterloovile, Brentford, QPR even Watford. So there's a lot of choice!
  6. A

    What Team Should I Be?

    Looking for a team that I can manage as a selling team, but i would also like to remain competitive for the league each season. So i'd either like a team with players i can sell to raise money and invest in new players, or have a lot of money to spend on players. Also i would like to manage in...
  7. A

    What Team Should I Be?

    Looking for a team who aren't one of the best from their own country who I can turn into a top team in Europe! Leagues: Any except the Premier League! Budget: Around 5 million.
  8. A

    What Team Should I Be?

    ok I will give them a try, thanks mate!
  9. A

    What Team Should I Be?

    I am looking for a team from a more obscure league which I can turn from being a small club into being one of Europe's most dangerous sides, I'm not worried about having tons of money but I would like a decent youth system at the club. Does anyone know any teams that meet these requirements?
  10. A

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    thanks, what country are they from?
  11. A

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    i will check them out, thanks!
  12. A

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    I'm looking for a Scandinavian team that I can lead to Champions League success in about 5+ years, they need to have some money to spend and also a good youth academy!
Back
Top