Recent content by amvlad

  1. A

    My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

    4 3 1 2, Mid Strength. The first version. Not the one for low quality teams
  2. A

    My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

    3rd season with Reading. Won everything. No Defeats. This is crazy.
  3. A

    My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

    At that date i did the screenshot (start of the 3rd season with Reading)
  4. A

    My Wattford tactical experiments where I am fighting for Premiership in first season

    I must say this is the best tactic for FM17. I tried around 10 till this one. First season results. No transfers, no loans. Took the Championship with Reading In the second season, i got some free transfers (around 5) and 2 loans. And i easily won the Premiership and the FA Cup. This feels...
  5. A

    UNLEASHED !

    This is fricking amazing!
  6. A

    4-1DM-1-3-1 FLUID - Invincible

    No comment. I'm managing Heracles :)
Back
Top