Recent content by angelheart

  1. A

    Football is the game, Money is how we keep score.

    Won't even dare to comment on the Gk matter. Afraid I'll jinx it. What's the plan ? consolidation year or more than that ?
  2. A

    Football is the game, Money is how we keep score.

    I have been following the story all along and although I rarely comment (anywhere, not just here), I wanted to say that I like the concept and the story layout a lot. KUTGW. Am sure that there are plenty like me "just following". You are NOT talking to yourself. Take care PS : journeyman...
  3. A

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Hey, thanks for the answer. I was kinda sure that the template was Macron all along, because of our (the team I support) new anniversary shirt. So I didn't even check outside Macron. Anyway thanks again.
  4. A

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Which template number is this ? I have the SS megapacks 7.0 (updated) and can not find it in there. Thank you in advance
Back
Top