Recent content by Arcadia

  1. A

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    If it's possible Daniele Rugani is back at Juventus from his loan spell at Empoli Allegri confirmed yesterday that Juve signed Mandzukic Allegri confirms Mandzukic signing - MARCA.com (English version) P.S. some injuries from last year are still on, most notably Strootman (Roma) Vermaelen...
  2. A

    Keeping stats

    In the 13 years that I'm playing manager I always keep stats (other times in paper, other in excel) and I was wondering if anyone has found or created an app for android that lets you keep your stats. Any help appreciated.
  3. A

    A place to be positive

    I hope that they'll fix them or else I'll have to get a life outside FM...
  4. A

    A place to be positive

    I have been playing manager from CM 01-02 and this is the first year that I'm frustrated with the match engine. The advantage of FM against it's opposition is that it's more realistic but this year they sacrificed part to make it more "dazzling". The point isn't to create something new in the...
  5. A

    Worst Match Engine AI in years

    FOR THE LOVE OF GOD! In Greece we have a saying "Paint it blue and throw it in the sea" and that's exactly what SI should do with this match engine. Players of the same team going for the loose ball and when they reach it they both move away from it. Player having the ball standing still being...
  6. A

    Your most expensive signing?

    I gave for Mario Gotze 47.5 mil with Juventus in season 2013/14 3 months ago. Most expensive transfer i had in fm12 so far but worth every penny...
  7. A

    I don't understand what is happening with transfers! HELP!

    Also he might have thouht that in Milan he would play more.
  8. A

    Take a regen from one save and put them into another saved game.

    There's not a donation option anymore, you have to buy a license that costs 4,99 €
  9. A

    Take a regen from one save and put them into another saved game.

    You have to pay 5 euro for FMRTE... Create him in editor, it's free. When you have to do with young players can always end up playing different between games.
  10. A

    Football Manager 2013 Release Date

    Manager IS A NECESSITY!!!! I started playing when i was 8 back in 1997 and i can't think myself not playing...
  11. A

    Has the Transfer System Been Fixed Yet?

    Sometimes the game is not realistic, for example the trade of Cassano and Pazzini could never be done in FM and there is no chance in **** Udinese could sale to any team 50% of Isla and Asamoah for 18 mil like they did to Juve.
  12. A

    New Italian rule

    Yes, starting this Saturday the teams will have 12 men on the bench
  13. A

    New Italian rule

    Today FIGC announced that teams can have 12-men bench just like national teams do. I hope they don't forget about it...
  14. A

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Greece is completly wrong List of Greek football transfers summer 2012 - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Also PAOK is now owned by a Russian tycoon who last week gave a 10 mil in the latest capital increase Official: Ivan Savvidis completes PAOK takeover | FootballHellas.com
  15. A

    Features missing in FM2012 and new features for FM2013

    1. Allow you to have international youth academies just like Liverpool, Barcelona and Juventus have. 2. More realistic transfer demands, in game you can't buy Giuseppe Rossi without paying his releash clause of 40 mil and now his "price" is around 7-9 mil.
Back
Top