Recent content by arsenalsri

  1. A

    Problem with transfer budget?

    I've a similar problem. I had 540,000 as transfer budget. I asked for a loan signing which the board agreed to and offered 270,000 to Wolves for a player and My transfer budget went down to zero. Anyway the transfer didn't go through and I withdrew the offer. Now I am left with no transfer...
  2. A

    Live - Wednesday football

    4-1 to Arsenal
  3. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    How dumb is that. He says he wants the job and when I go to offer him the contract says he will need a really large contract to even consider agreeing terms.
  4. A

    This game really frustrates the **** out of me!

    Agree. I started in BSP as Wrexham and reached League 1 in 2 season. Ibrahima Thiam was banging in goals by the dozen in BSP and League 2 suddenly couldn't score even if the goal was big as the ground and is now moaning sitting on the bench. I won the League 2 by a country mile in my second...
  5. A

    Where do players end up in the later years in your game?

    I'm in 2012 Michael Owen playing at Burnley David Beckham playing at Charlton Ryan Giggs Youth coach at Bolton Zidane Scout at Real Madrid Paul Scholes Youth coach at Chelsea
  6. A

    Max's Goal Scoring Tactic

    Not able to download the tactics mate. Says access denied.
  7. A

    Tips on selling people

    I am in my 4th season with Wrexham. I have not had a bid for any of my transfer listed players in the past 3 season.. Is there something that I am missing. My players either leave the club for free at the end of the season and then there are others who have been on a rolling month by month...
  8. A

    Post Your Frustrations

    Ridiculous Fixtures. 4 games in a week and then no game for 3 weeks
  9. A

    Want to get an Extremely Solid Defense?

    Have been usin it for the past 10 games, took time for the tactics to take effect, but have conceded only 2 goals in the last 6 games. My problem at the moent though is scoring at the other end:)
  10. A

    Wrexham - The Red Dragons

    August Update League Yeovil 1 - 4 Wrexham (Ibrahima Thiam-2, Mark Jones, Matty Wolfenden) Dag & Red 1 - 0 Wrexham Wrexham 2 (Matty Wolfenden, Mansour Assoumani) - 0 Burton Lincoln 1 - 4 Wrexham (Ibrahima Thiam -3, Mark Jones) Wrexham 1 (Matty Wolfenden) - 0 Torquay JP Trophy Wrexham 2...
  11. A

    automatic contract renewal while on holiday

    I took Wrexham from BSP to League 1 in 2 seasons, throught play off to league 2 and then to league 1 by winning league2 . The board offered me a further 3 year contract with a paltry £75/week increase in wages. I rejected the contract and went on holiday, but found on return that they had...
  12. A

    MINOR Things You Would Change

    1. Being able to slect multiplayers when giving opposition instructions. Don't like going to each player separartely and setting the always closing down instruction. 2. Being able to set opposition instruction to positions rather than players, so that if a player is subbed the instruction still...
  13. A

    Lazy Players

    Do you find that some of the players are lazy enough in that then when the ball goes out for a throw in they just wait there for somebody to go pick up the ball and give it to the. I've seen this with some goalkeepers as weel when they are waiting to take a free kick. They just stand there and...
  14. A

    Wrexham - The Red Dragons

    New season Update Lost most of the games in pre-season except for 2 a 1-1 draw with Liverpool and 4-1 victory over the Glen Hoddle Academy. I did mind it so much as I was more interested in getting some money by playing the big boys. I was on holiday anyway for most part of the pre-season and...
  15. A

    Wrexham - The Red Dragons

    Thanks mate. It has been good so far in the second season I'll do an update soon. ---------- Post added at 04:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:07 PM ---------- Absolutely. Was top scorer not just for me, but in the BSP last season and has been on form so far this season
Back
Top