Recent content by ash10

  1. A

    Request Your Kits Here!

    Hi can I request Japan National Kit Away for this season? Thanks for your help! :)
  2. A

    Manchester United Academy Update?

    Hi guys, Sorry to trouble you guys, but I was wondering if anyone has made or is able to make an update which inludes some of the new youth players in Manchester United's U21 and U18 team? Thanks a lot for your help!
  3. A

    Man Utd 4-4-2 attack with winger/IF

    Hi, do you mind uploading this tactic to another site? I'm unable to download from 2shared.com... Thanks!
  4. A

    Wonderkids

    Oh I see.. Cool bro, thanks a lot! :D I'll go give it a shot!
  5. A

    Created players.

    Same here man, I tried creating 1 player and 1 staff but they wouldn't show.. I don't know what's wrong..
  6. A

    Wonderkids

    Hey guys, just wondering how do you use the editor to create a wonderkid, or change existing young players into wonderkids?
  7. A

    FMC Skin for FM13

    Hey guys, just wondering if there is any way to edit Match Plans for use with the Instant Results feature which is made available to FM through this FMC skin? I like to use Instant Results, but my assistant manager always selects players that I did not choose, so that can be a bit of a drag..
  8. A

    FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

    Hey guys, I've yet to preorder FM13 yet, but I was planning to do so in a couple of hours time after school's over via Steam.. If I do, would I still be able to receive the Beta code and play the Beta version?
  9. A

    Football Manager 2013 Release Date

    Oh, play-asia! Of course :D! Thanks man! I think I'll be preordering this in the next couple of days!
  10. A

    Football Manager 2013 Release Date

    Hey bro, I'm from Singapore too! :D Unfortunately I'd also like an answer to your question too :\ By the way, where did you pre-order the DVD-ROM from? Is it one of the recognised retailers for the beta access?
Back
Top