Recent content by Ashkan

  1. A

    Teams with big squads.

    1) Did I say anything about a squad of quality/decent players? Besides every team needs to boost just a little. Also, I will explain why I mentioned foreign players. If you want to boost your and you have full squad already and three foreigners, how can you still add to your squad? 2) I will...
  2. A

    Teams with big squads.

    Also do thise clubs you mentioned allow more then one foriegn player or only three at a time? Cause that is also a big problem with some squads who have big squads, but are only allowed three foriegn players at a time. Ps. Sorry for the spelling lol
  3. A

    Teams with big squads.

    I have tried playing schalke, but they dont seem to have a big squad, and I use to play juve in fm 12, though they didnt have a big squad, if there are anymore I would like to know. Its hard buying good players and not being able to play them at the same time.
  4. A

    Teams with big squads.

    Not sure if it should go here, but can anyone tell me anyother team (preferably top teams) though dont mind lower teams that have a big squad? Like for instance Fc Bayern is able to have 100 players in a first team squad. Are there any other teams?
Back
Top