Recent content by ashvin

  1. A

    TeamTalk Manager 2011

    For the fans!
  2. A

    Sandro (Spurs)

    You should stick to playing him as an anchor man in the easy fixtures during your first season (I never played him as a ball winning midfielder because I felt he was less effective there). He gets really good after the first season.
  3. A

    HELP! Changing tactics half way through the season

    If you play with the same tactic all the time, the AI gets used to it. You should always change your tactics a bit in the second half or in easier matches.
  4. A

    Your Best 11

    Yes, they're important and they do enable you to assess a player's capabilities, but you should never rely on them exclusively. Like I said, your best way to know your best 11 is through match performances.
  5. A

    Your Best 11

    A player's attributes doesn't necessarily mean he will actually form part of your best 11 or even perform. You need to play them, and their performances will shape your team and let you know what will your best line-up.
  6. A

    A new LB

    Why wouldn't Bale fit? I'm currently using an attacking midfield of Bale, Modric, van der Vaart, Lennon (Sandro/Palacios for the defensive side), and it's working fine. I feel his potential is wasted at LB, and he almost always gets injured whenever I play him there.
  7. A

    Who is the best Right Winger in the game

    I don't know about you guys, but Aaron Lennon is raping the right wing in my save.
  8. A

    Players ******* me off

    I had that problem too. Did you try telling him he'll get more chances in the upcoming games? I did that without actually playing him more often and he never complained again (although his morale does drop whenever he doesn't play).
  9. A

    Shots to goal ratio

    Not entirely related, but I always find it funny when the striker who hasn't scored for 999 minutes scores against me with his first shot of the game.
  10. A

    Unexpected Wage/Value Increase

    Players often have a yearly wage raise, but to go from 90k to 300k a week is still weird.
  11. A

    Is there an option in the game to save movies?

    Just wondering. If no, any software recommendation?
  12. A

    Best at Long Shots In the Game?

    van der Vaart and Trochowski regularly score from long shots on my save.
  13. A

    A new LB

    Get Lucas Digne or Dodo for the future. You already have BAE and Bale, and Bassong is great too as along as he is on strictly defensive duties.
  14. A

    Spurs - who to buy and sell?

    If you need another left winger, promote M'Poku to your first team squad, and start playing him in the easy matches.
Back
Top