Who the **** who knows his football doesn't know about Puskás? If we're going to get into it over underrated but incredible players, let's talk Josef Bican or Fernando Peyroteo.
Good on Cristiano. He's still a bit of a ****, though.
"In the meantime, I knew Brandon was a Manchester United, Benfica and FC Porto fan."
How the **** is that possible?
YouTube- Rabbit in your headlight by UNKLE
YouTube- Come To Daddy
YouTube- The Avalanches - Frontier Psychiatrist (Good Quality)
YouTube- The Avalanches - Since I Left You
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube- Broadcast Yourself.
YouTube- Röyksopp-Eple...
Messi has 45 goals this season, not really a striker, although he plays in that central role from time to time. I think this is the time to distinguish between striker and centre forward. Tévez can both finish and drop deeper and create.
Yes, he did, in 2004-05. Back then, of course, he was the best keeper in the world.
Fully deserved Pepe, best keeper in the Premiership. Liverpool are fortunate to at least have a rock at the back like him.