Recent content by astrix43

  1. A

    Red Star,Crvena Zvezda,Stella Rossa...

    I bought: S.Tshabalala - 350k K.Mphela - 375k K.Salata - 750k ( Signing of season ) I.Gueye - 400k I sold: S.Djordjevic - 1.1m (when I sold him his value was 350k :) A.Jevtic - 2.5m M.A.Issah - 1.6m
  2. A

    Your Current Line Up

    Juventus 2nd season GK: G.Buffon DL: F.Coentrao DC: G.Chiellini DC: L.Bonucci DR: D.Renan AML: S.Pepe DMC: M.Sissoko MC: F.Melo AMR: M.Krasic FC: A.Del Piero (one and only) FC: S.Kiessling SUB: V.Enyema SUB: M.Radoi SUB: Z.Grygera SUB: C.Marchisio SUB: J.P. Guerrero SUB: J.Martinez SUB...
  3. A

    Your Dream Team

    GK : P.Cech RB : Sergio Ramos CB : J.Terry CB : G.Chiellini LB : E.Cole CM : Cesc Fabregas AMC : Kaka AMR : F.Totti AML : A.Del Piero ST : Fernando Torres ST : D.Drogba
  4. A

    A new Alessandro Del Piero ???

    Which player can replace A.Del Piero? ;) *no regens*
  5. A

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    i sold anelka to milan for 12 m and buy ibrahimovich from barca for 188m.this is my 4 seson.ibrahimovich isn't so well player..15 games 3 goals but drogba is incredible in 13 games 17 goals..me need a ST for replace ibrahimovich???any ideas???:(
Back
Top