Recent content by Astrophical

  1. A

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Yeah, I understand. Delaney and Souare need to be solid/good Prem players, whilst Bolasie and Puncheon need to be some of our best players. Players like Campbell and Hangeland need significant CA cuts, because they're really not on the standard that the game puts them. I'd say Delaney and...
  2. A

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Hey man, great work thus far. Just wondering a few things regarding Palace. Delaney's CA is pretty terrible for our starting CB, and I think you should take half a star from Hangeland so they're both 3*. Also, Kelly should have a slight CA downgrade, whilst Bolasie should become one of our best...
  3. A

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Glenn Murray is not injured anymore. Can that be removed please?
  4. A

    Out of 2 strikers which one do I get??

    Shane Long isn't English, he is classed as home-grown though.
  5. A

    Crewe Alexandra - First Season Striker

    After selling Max Clayton before he left on a free, I am in desperate need of a finisher as the first few matches have shown me that creating is fine, but finishing is dreadful in this league. I currently have about ?300k and ?8k wages to find a good, cheap striker who will join me. Any suggestions?
  6. A

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Palace made two free signings for our developmental team. Osman Sow (who seems to have been signed about three times this window) and Mislav Orsic.
  7. A

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Ignore what I said. Official Facebook page for Palace says: Mariappa- 3 Hunt- 22 Kebé- 28 Jerome- 30 Guedioura- 31 Bannan- 46
  8. A

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Just a few changes to Crystal Palace. Dwight Gayle needs a decent CA and PA upgrade. Settling into the Prem well IRL, but has low NPC stats. Joel Ward and Mile Jedinak need a bigger upgrade, both have been dominant and I don't believe Joel Ward has failed a tackle yet. 16 tackles, 16 completed...
  9. A

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    PSG's Mohamed Sissoko contract mutually terminated. Steve Parish confirms the Guedioura deal didn't fall through, and they were granted two more hours for the deal. It's done.
  10. A

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Adlene Guedioura to Crystal Palace, three year deal.
  11. A

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Cameron Jerome on a season-long loan confirmed by Steve Parish (Palace chairman)
  12. A

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    Jimmy Kebe to Crystal Palace Also, Ward needs a big CA upgrade. Two MOTM performances so far and hasn't put a foot wrong. On the other hand, Osman Sow didn't sign for Palace in the end and Aaron Wilbraham needs decreasing.
Back
Top