Recent content by awd1878

  1. A

    LIVERPOOL SUCKS! An Everton Journey.

    Great read. I've just started my own Everton save so look forward to seeing how this pans out alongside yours. Seems pretty realistic so far. Drawing matches you should be winning and the usual devils curse against Liverpool. I am still in pre season and have just sold Howard Hoping to sell...
  2. A

    4-4-2- INVERTED-Leicester won Premiership in first season

    How did you manage to sign Clough I only have 2 million to spend who did you sell? Also can you recommend a good cheap DLP?
  3. A

    Gk for everton

    I've the same issue need a cheap good keeper Sold Howard for 335k and now just stuck with Robels. I only have 2 million also and every keeper half decent costs too much
  4. A

    4-4-2- INVERTED-Leicester won Premiership in first season

    tweaks to better suit Everton? This is the first tactic I have used that works for Everton. Only played 3 games and won all three pre season. Tried others and lost all 3. Is there a tweak I can use that has just on forward instead? Also Lukaku is not sited to F9 if I pay with two strikers but...
Back
Top