Recent content by badge32

  1. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Thanks, Great stuff mate, I will pass it on. If you have any other ideas on a club badger for us, I would love to see them. We could then put it too a vote.
  2. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Hi Thanks for this. I appreciate you taking time out to do this however I do feel it needs a little work. The lettering needs to be bolder and the O in Wolves looks like it has a shadow above it. I also think the subbuteo players needs to be a little bit smaller.
  3. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Seems he no longer does them mate.
  4. B

    Logo Request

    Hi, I have used Rocheyb's Logo services quite a few times. I have not been on this site for a while now and just found out he has not been on here a while himself. However, I am in need of a logo doing and hope there is someone out there who is as good as Rocheyb who can help me out. I have...
  5. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Hi mate, You have done me a few logo's in the past and did a good one for my Subbuteo club a few years ago. Now they have decided to change it as people seem to confuse our logo with Barca. They are looking for a simple design and looking at some you have done for others in the past I have an...
  6. B

    19/20 Touch

    Thanks all, got it sorted in the end.
  7. B

    19/20 Touch

    Hi I have not purchased an FM game since 2014 until I recently got FM2019. I have forgotten how to start it all up. Can someone guide me on updating the all logo's & kits and helping me with the best game editor please. would be so greatful.
  8. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Ignore My PM Mate I sent you a few days ago. I have seen another of your designs I like. The Greater Manchester logo. Team Name: Old Stars Re-United Colours: Black/Silver Year Established: 2019 Badge Shape: Round (Like the Man City badge) Features: Star instead of the rose and a snarling wolf...
  9. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Here is your work of art on our new shirts which will be presented to us on Sunday by our sponsor.
  10. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Was unveiled at the club meeting tonight and everyone loved it.
  11. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    some nice stuff on there.
  12. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Mate it is quality work as ever, a massive thanks to you. We are going to show all at the club tomorrow before sticking it on our website. I am sure it will get a posotive reaction. We will make sure you get all credit for the work mate. Little subbuteo players do tend to turn up in interesting...
  13. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    Quality work as always, the club chairman loves it. I have PM'd you.
  14. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    no worries, thanks for these. quality work.
  15. B

    ROCHEYB'S CUSTOM LOGO CREATION Thread

    can you do both mate please. Do you do them in certain styles like shiny or TAS14 style. If you can do TAS 14 that would be great but if not no worries mate will just change to all shiny in my game.
Back
Top