Recent content by baileyboy

  1. B

    1. FC Union Berlin - Capital Domination

    Forgot where I got up to last time when I first started reading this, so decided to read it all over again! Brilliant story and writing, have been a silent reader and good choice in moving clubs. KIU
  2. B

    Malmo FF - A Swedish Adventure

    just found this and read through it all (it's a very slow day at work) Brilliant job with Malmo! I have really enjoyed the story and I hope that you continue with it despite the feeling of repetitive in the league, KIU!
  3. B

    Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

    Sorry I probably wasn't clear on what I meant, I didn't mean as to retire the manager and you carry on as chairman, I meant like when a player retires and become coaching staff, you release all 'control' of the manager as such and he continues as a CPU player trying to take over a club etc, not...
  4. B

    Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

    Having read through a lot of the posts, there's a few who want to do something with the in game money 'earnt' and I don't know if anyone else is like myself and eventually enough, I get bored of my current manager so I kill them off and start afresh in the current year with a newbie. I don't...
Back
Top