Recent content by bakiano17

  1. B

    The Brazilian Bang - 4222

    Looking nice, it's strange that no one has posted how the tactic is going in their saves. I might give a try, but don't have the players for this formation. What is your average % of possession?
  2. B

    Another 442 (both strikers scoring)

    Tactic looks nice, what is your average % of possession?
  3. B

    Any successful possession tactic?

    Hello, Is there any successful possession tactic, that is defensively very solid for a sub team? I am looking for a >60% possession and a lot of completed passes( to have the highest in league), and also want to have more games played than conceded games. And if, I say IF there is no throw in...
  4. B

    4-4-1-1 Roma Renaissance!! Goalscoring Wingers

    Hello everyone, I am having a save with Padova and I have struggled in my first half of the season, so I used on of the 3 strikers formation and managed to go to the serie A in two season from serie C and even finish 7th in the first serie A season. So I am in my fourth season with Padova, in...
  5. B

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    Hello guys, does anyone know is there any tactic possession and defence based? Like you have about 55-60% of the ball, you are conceding a small amount of goals, have a lot of clean sheets and of course, you play beautiful football? I am a huge fan of the 1-0, 2-0 results and want a tactic in...
Back
Top