Recent content by bakicicko

  1. B

    How to get the best from Fernando Torres?

    Sell him to Inter and play Sturridge
  2. B

    Raikan007's Perfect 4-3-3 tactic

    Raikan mate if you ever come to Serbia I'll give you my car,my house even my girlfrend!You are a tactic god:)
  3. B

    Prepared: The Aston Villa Guide

    Mate do you edit Albrighton and Bannan and what attributes do you edit?I want to make them as far realistic as I can...I gave Albrighton 16 for crossing and boosted his speed and Bannan 16 for passing....Here is a screenshot of Alb so what do you think?It's annoying how underrated he is in FM...
  4. B

    Pacey Centre Half

    Mario Fernandes-Gremio
  5. B

    Live - Transfer deadline day

    What imagination can do to a man...:P
  6. B

    Live - Transfer deadline day

    I will not.I think Carroll is so overpaid and still can't belive they payed that much.I see you really like Luiz,but 25 mil is BIG money,you can buy 3-4 young talented players!This is one of biggest defender transfers in history of football mate,and he is still to be proven in PL...
  7. B

    Live - Transfer deadline day

    You are so unreal.40 mil for Luiz?He is good,but unproven in PL.Imo overrated and overpaid player:P
  8. B

    Live - Transfer deadline day

    Robbed by Chelsea??:O22mil and Matic is peanut for you??:OYou brought him for 1mil so that is peanut!What should I say,my club sold Vidic for 4 mil!?
  9. B

    New members please

    hahahahahahahahahahahahaha:D:D:D
  10. B

    The Australian Open Thread

    Maybe some dude Scott ****** her last night,and she is now pleased:D
  11. B

    is gabby really that fast??

    YouTube - Lennon Vs Agbonlahor - Who Is The Fastest?
  12. B

    Liverpool V Fulham

    3-1 Torres x3:)
Back
Top