Recent content by balmainboy

  1. B

    Can't register players or submit squad for matches

    Well i did think someone may have answered by now. Has no-one ever had this problem, or is the solution that obvious that no-one has felt obliged to share it..?
  2. B

    Can't register players or submit squad for matches

    Hi guys, I seem to have encountered a bug last night. I'm in my second season and i hadn't had any issues until it came to the first league match of the 2nd season when i suddenly couldn't register any of my new players. When i signed someone and i clicked on the 'squad registration' button it...
  3. B

    Getting players to settle in quicker

    Sorry to sound like an idiot, but where is the adaptability stat found? i've looked throughout all his stats and reports and cant seem to find it?? One of the main players im talking of is fabio coentrao.
  4. B

    Getting players to settle in quicker

    Hi, I'm not sure if this is the right place to post this, and i did do a search but couldn't find anything relevant. I've got a number of new players in my squad that i brought in at the start of the season. And fair enough, they don't all learn English quickly, but i'm now 9 months into my...
Back
Top