Recent content by bampot

  1. B

    Post Your Frustations Thread

    Most frustrating thing about this game? "It's your tactics" no matter what your problem is - 'I get error code 7 when I try to go to the store in game "must be your tactics, you know nothing about football stop being a crybaby". Gets tired after a while. Formation (which is what I assume they...
  2. B

    Have you ever taken drugs?

    Didn't realise people could actually play FM without a smoke lol this has to be one of the straightest forums i've been on.
  3. B

    Robbie Keane

    Got to say Tony has done well this window.
  4. B

    Tony Mowbray

    Stop the presses I just saw Robbie Keane is on his way to Glasgow to talk to Tony!! That would be good. Apparently Braahfied is pretty good, pundits are wondering why on earth he went to Scotland as he wants to get in the Holland squad. Anyway I suppose Mowbray needs a season to get his own...
  5. B

    Defending Set Pieces

    I think this is a bit of a flaw in the game really. Most of the time will be using man marking and you'll see when defending set plays how messed up it is, if the other team have 3 players in the your box then you only have their 3 markers defending them. You often see an almost empty penalty...
  6. B

    Worst Player On Fm 10

    You should scout him looks good for a young un. He's only 16.
  7. B

    Are You Paranoid To Sign A 30 Year Old Player?

    I got Beckham for Sunderland once and he was top class. I think all the players on your list would be good buys for most teams and great cover for the top teams. You need experience in your team and big name players like Pirlo bring in extra revenue and the fans love it.
  8. B

    Mutu fails fresh drugs test AGAIN!!!!

    Hunger suppressants are usually amphetamine or similar stimulant based so yes they can improve performance dramatically I would imagine. Cortisone can be used as an antiinflammatory/painkiller but don't they use that all the time before games for injuries and such?
Back
Top