Recent content by Basturina

  1. B

    4-2-3-1 Possession, CLEAN SHEETS, Goals!

    Played my first season using this tactic as Hajduk Split of Croatia. Had a decent preseason. Managed to qualify for EURO Cup over Club Brugge. Won the national Super Cup against Dinamo ZG (favorites for the title). Had a run of 16 unbeaten games in the league, won the league with 9 points ahead...
  2. B

    4-2-3-1 Possession, CLEAN SHEETS, Goals!

    Using this tactic with with Hajduk Split. After I brought a few new players (Yakubu and Franco being the best) I managed to win the Supercup, qualify for Euro Cup and 6-1-0 in the league so far. I've scored the most goal and conceded the least in the league. Great tactic
  3. B

    Koflok's Goals Galore 2011

    Hello. Used this tactic with Hajduk Split from Croatian First Division. Got some reinforcements at the start (Yakubu, excellent DC from Portugal, can't remember his name and a great MC from Iraq) Did some tweeks that were mentioned here and started my story. Preseason went ok... Managed to beat...
Back
Top