Recent content by BATEFM

  1. B

    Around The World

    May 2014 News This month, as I mentioned last time, was once more a half month, with the second half being the start of our summer break. We had Qingdao first off who were high flying, whilst the other two teams were winnable affairs for us, but we've been a little touch-and-go in previous...
  2. B

    Around The World

    April 2014 News This month saw us have a half month break at the start followed by 4 games in quick succession. Towards the end of the month, we agreed a deal for one of two full backs I aim to bring in over the next 12 months, Liu Tianqi joins Santino Lopes at the club on the same day in the...
  3. B

    Around The World

    March 2014 News This month we agreed terms with the 22 year old striker I told you about in the last update meaning he will join the side in June. I've also confirmed a new contract with the club, keeping me on until the end of the 2015, a 3 season deal which I'm hoping to see out in style...
  4. B

    Around The World

    Pre-season came and went, as ever, a little too hastily for my liking. The club's finances are ridiculous, the only thing keeping us afloat is sponsorship, and when the team share around £2m for a normal bonus in the league, yet we only get £90k for finishing 6th, what hope do we have? Still...
  5. B

    Around The World

    So this year's FM hasn't been my fondest if I'm honest but I've decided to give it another whirl. This time trying to go around the world, and although I've tried doing this before, I've been thoroughly enjoying this one, and I've already completed my first 2 seasons (in rather rapid...
  6. B

    Adding league sorting rules

    Cheers, I found out how to earlier, forgot to update this thread, I managed to miss the [+] so didnt think it expanded! D'oh! Thanks for your help though, much appreciated!
  7. B

    Adding league sorting rules

    Hey guys, I'm having a bit of an issue with a league I created and for the life of me, I cannot find the way to go about fixing it. The issue is that my league is currently sorting teams alphabetically, and I want it to sort by goal difference (if the two teams are level on points). I've looked...
  8. B

    How to "Annoy" a Liverpool fan

    So I was in the editor earlier and was doing some stuff when a little thought came along...decided to act upon it and record and...well...this is the result. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMsnIRNMeEo
  9. B

    The 2000-01 season

    This looks like a fantastic little database you've got going on here sir, loading this up now, can't wait to take charge of a lower league team and take them all the way up :) Will post any suggestions/help I can in due course! Keep it up!
  10. B

    The 100 Year Career

    My 24 hour stream is just over halfway through with us having raised £62 thus far, over halfway to the goal, and we are still battling on, my battle with my body is tough! thejellyco for the stream and https://donate.childsplaycharity.org/6bf3c4e6d3285721a9a7927360eb26cf for the charity...
  11. B

    The 100 Year Career

    Am live from now until 10pm this evening for those interested link is here - thejellyco
  12. B

    The 100 Year Career

    So guys, some of you may know of my BATE Borisov save, and I'm glad to announce that it is still going! It's caught some attention on Twitch.tv (a streaming site) and I've begun daily streaming, uploading the highlights in 15 minute segments onto YouTube for those who miss it to watch! So I...
Back
Top