Recent content by Bearscar

  1. B

    DEMOLISHER !

    To find players? Well yes, but not so much. I find it that some gems can go through the filters sometimes, but they are a great tool to find the best players for each position :)
  2. B

    DEMOLISHER !

    Yeah, with not the best quality of players in defence, that is what happens, but the goals scored makes up for that with almost 90+ goals per season. (H)
  3. B

    DEMOLISHER !

    Amazing Without a doubt the best tactic on FM17! Back to back promotions five years in a row + winning the EFL Cup while in The Championship. Currently doing very well in the first season in PL, just really amazing. (H)
  4. B

    DEMOLISHER !

    Yeah, that's what I meant. Thank you :)
  5. B

    DEMOLISHER !

    Are the central midfielders still both playmakers?
  6. B

    DEMOLISHER !

    Steve Bould in ? :P
  7. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    If you are winning, it shouldnt be that bad. Perhaps the strikers perform bad beacuse their stats in general are bad and can't exequte the role instructions.
  8. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    That's true , I'm sorry :)
  9. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    Unless you have 50 million transfer budget, i don't think thazy can help you :P
  10. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    If he tweaks it, it is better. If anything, it doesen't do any harm to swap from v3 to v4
  11. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    I just think that you could post abit less, otherewise I enjoy seeing people having success with the tactic.
  12. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    I think people get that the tactic is working for you.. You have like 50 posts of screenshotting results of you winning all the time, I don't see the point really.
  13. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    Get better strikers :P
  14. B

    ANNIHILATOR!

    When your ingame on the Oposition instruction screen, click ''show positions'' and it will show you if the OI's are set.
  15. B

    ULTIMATE !

    Fairly strong is better than reasonable. Sometimes not by much, but you cant possibly know that without an editor or something to know the ratings. It's very important for inside forwards to cut inside and if they have a bad rating on their inverted foot, they will do far worse
Back
Top