It's not only about finances. It's also about the league you play and country. For example for english Blue Square N/S/Premier your team will be semi-pro / pro, if you go to npower the team will automaticaly turn to pro (it's license thing for higher leagues). Also if you manage a team from...
Then try to extend his contract (with his financial demands) as long as you can (4-5 years). Also will be good to promote to the BPL or Championship in this years to lower his desire to move. After he sign a new contract don't increase hid wages even if he ask for it. It might make him unhapy...
I don't know what league you play at but if is to lower you can't stop him to go, unfortunatelly. All you can do is sell him as high as you can because at the end of his contract he might not want to sign another one with your club. He will go for free to another one. If you keep increase his...
He will be very good as DMC (Anchor Man or Deep Lying Playmamker). Also try to train him to improve his jumping skill and if you want to use him as DC make him Ball Playing Defender (Cover).
I play with Hareford United (same reputation) and i got this players all free:
-> Chris James (MC/AMC)
-> Phil Younghusband (ST)
-> Rocky Siberie (AML/ST)
-> Djurik Winklaar (DM)
-> Adilio Augustin (MR)
-> James Younghusband (DR)
-> Robertino Rafaela (DC)
-> Alexander Smith (DC)
-> Levi Marengo...
What tactics to use for my Chelsea team? I using now 4-5-1 but i'm not happy with it.
GK - Cech;
DR - Srna; DC - Demichelis; DC - Terry; DL - Kolarov;
MC - Essien / Obi Mikel; MC - Kaka
AMR - Cole; AMC - Gourcuff; AML - Zhirkov...
I need to know what are the rules for a player to obtain the work permit? PLS HELP!
I train Tranmere Rovers in Coca-Cola League 1 and i wanted to buy a player from Zambia (26 years old, 19 cap / 1 goal) but i couldn't get him because his work permit application was turned down. I tried another...
I found several players in fm10 who must be taken to!!!!
One of the best signing is Robert Lewandowski (FC) from Lech, Jonathan Cristaldo (FC) from Velez and Patricio Rodriguez (AMC) from Independiente.
Also good are Milan Badelj (MC/AMC) from Dinamo, Daniel Aquino (ST play also realy good as...