Recent content by belter

  1. B

    Mr Hough FM11.2 Winger Tactic and Discussion

    Using this tactic for yeovil and just won my first game 2-0 using it, played well, seemed to dominate. One thing though, the tactic seems really weird, like its for FM2009? I cant seem to see the basic team/player instructions, or when Im in a game i cannot use any instructions e.g. shouts or...
  2. B

    JP Woody High Scoring.

    Okay so i'm Cardiff City and I have been using this tactics for my 3rd season in the championship and I suppose you could say it is going really well so far; 8 Wins 4 Draws 4 Losses including three 4-1 wins and a few 3-0 wins. Although I must say that I find this tactic seriously inconsistent...
  3. B

    Seriously struggling, need help!

    I was using the wrong tactics folder, for some reason there is two. I just went; Finder>Documents>Sports Interactive>Football Manager 2011>tactics and then copied the tactic into there :)
  4. B

    Seriously struggling, need help!

    Cheers mate, I've actually now worked out how to import the tactics, so i've done that and now about to play my first game with your tactics :D I will let you know how I get on
  5. B

    Seriously struggling, need help!

    Well I would do but I use a mac and when I try to download tactics it never works, i managed it before on windows with FM2009 but now on mac it wont work. I download them and place them in the tactics folder in Football Manager 2011 and then try to import from within FM but it can't ever find them.
  6. B

    Seriously struggling, need help!

    Okay, so i'm manager of Cardiff City in my second season, I was promoted to the Premier League in my first season via playoffs and now a few months into my premier league season sitting at 20th with 4 points (from 13 games!) I seriously need help with some form of tactics/formation in order for...
Back
Top