Recent content by ben-rhodes

  1. B

    Logo Requests Thread

    Team Name: Oxford United Team Nickname : U's Just looking for a modern contemporary update to the Oxford United badge. Similar to what Chesterfield and Notts County did. Don't worry about config and ID, can sort that out. Cheers!
  2. B

    Logo Requests Thread

    Team Name: Watford Rovers Team Nickname : The Harts Year Founded : 2010 Colours you want included: Red and Yellow Badge Shape : N/A Any extra Info: Looking for a modern looking badge that is similar to the current watford badge Do you need a config: no Unique I.D. number: no
  3. B

    Which Team Should I Be?

    Biggest Challenge Looking for the biggest challenges that could be line with the likes Dundee (2010) or Leeds (2007?) I want a team doomed for extinction that only a madman would want to manage them. Just want to know if there is any others apart from Dundee, not bothered about what team it is.
  4. B

    Facepack requests

    Blackpool Squad please!
Back
Top