Recent content by Benforest1

  1. B

    Gone Travelling

    Great work so far. keep it up.
  2. B

    Swathe's 5-2-3 DESTRUCTION 116 GOALS IN 25 LEAGUE GAMES. 100% POSITIVE FEEDBACK

    Swathe, do you use instant result or watch the games ? love the tactic working great in argentina for me with instant result. Thanks,
  3. B

    Instant Result tactics

    Post your Instant result tactics below. I know some people against instant result, but lots of us use it. I personally use the same as last year with mixed results, CE's Le Tigre. http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/361501-le-tigre-ce.html
  4. B

    Inserting Logos and FacePaacks

    HI, Struggling to get my graphics to work. i have moved logos etc to to the new FM file graphics, cleared the cache etc. any ideas. I am on a MAC. Thanks,
  5. B

    Advice - Surface pro 4

    Hello, After a bit of advice, I have played FM over about the last 5 years on my current laptop. It is slowly grinding to a holt. So it’s time for an upgrade. I am toying with the idea of a Microsoft surface pro 4 (windows 10 not RT) has anyone played FM on a Surface? I love the idea of...
  6. B

    LE TIGRE - CE

    Great results fella, Try switching from CF to DLF (Support) worked great for me. however IF do boss with this tactic.
  7. B

    LE TIGRE - CE

    V1 is still working great for me. just go Dunfermline Athletic promoted with record points to scotish prem.
  8. B

    Mr Langvatn's Tactic Center for FM17

    Hey, Any chance getting CE's Le TIGRE tactic tested (v1)? I use it on all my saves and it works great, I rekon it will do pretty well with the underdog test. the opp instructions or on the thread - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/361501-le-tigre-ce.html Thanks,
  9. B

    China Save

    Shanghai SIPG (think its Shangang in game) did a save with them, Hulk and Elkeson are beasts !! with oscar now they have a winning formula. They fit the mid table bracket (in a way) as they have never won a big trophies, infact there only trophie was the second divison in 2012.
  10. B

    [INSERT WITTY TITLE HERE] - A Journeyman Save

    Just read the whole story, fantastic keep up the good work.
  11. B

    Money for Debuts

    Could it be this ? EFL Futures: EFL creating more and better home grown players
  12. B

    Aberdeen Back where it all began

    Really enjoying the story, keep it up.
  13. B

    Testing Tactic Thread

    just read the first page again forgot to say about the OP instructions. They are on the page as well as the link to the tactic. Thanks,
  14. B

    Testing Tactic Thread

    Thanks, Just appreciate someone having the time to do it.
  15. B

    Testing Tactic Thread

    Hey, Awesome thread, keep it up. Could you look at CE's LE TIGRE thread, I use V1 on my save and its awesome with weaker teams. could you test V1 or both link - http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-17-tactics/361501-le-tigre-ce.html Thanks Mate,
Back
Top