Recent content by bennyk

  1. B

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    Seconded. Natkho has come a long way.
  2. B

    LFCMarshall's FM14 update suggestion thread

    I would totally add Antonio Valencia and Ashley Young as capable of playing Wing Back, following United's tour in the US. Louis van Gaal wins silverware after unbeaten USA tour with Manchester United... here's what we learned | Mail Online
  3. B

    Looking for a competition to Rafael

    Thanks a lot guys. It was a tough one but I ended up bringing Danilo :)
  4. B

    Looking for a competition to Rafael

    I'm looking for a good RB/RWB who can compete with Rafael in MUTD for the position. Young + good offensive qualities preferred. Any Ideas?
  5. B

    Player not adapting issue

    Hey, I'd like to know how to handle a case of a player failing to adopt to the team for a long period of time. I brought Milan Badelj to Man U in mid 2011-2012 season. Played him as much as I could as CM, AP and sometimes as AM. He has fantastic stats but on the pitch he's quite horrible. No...
  6. B

    Quick question about preferred moves

    Hey guys, Probably a very n00b question but how do I instruct my players to train for a certain preferred move (run down right, dive into tackles, etc.)? In previous versions, I could just do that through chat with the player but now I don't see that option. The only time I managed to give...
Back
Top