Recent content by berkshireroyal

  1. B

    Hajduk Split since 1911 . The world's craziest city, Split <3

    Went on holiday to Split in August and I went to two Hajduk games. They are definitely my second team now and I always check their results. Really would like to go back to Split (it's a beautiful city) to see another game. Great support, great history, great stadium! Hajduk is a proper club!
  2. B

    Flag request

    I'm in the process of creating a new nation using the Soviet Union. I've managed to create kits and a logo for my new country but I'd also like to change the flag my country used. Does anyone know the sizes for the small and large flags because I keep being a few mm out? Also what type of...
  3. B

    Full Editing Option For 10.0.2 only...

    I don't normally post but I've been doing some experiments so only thought it was fair to post the results seeing as I used the software available from this thread. Like a few others I have added a new nation and tried to create clubs and league and likewise it didn't work for me. I also put...
Back
Top