Recent content by bigbang1021999

  1. B

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 WINGERS AND ADVANCED FORWARD

    The same result with you. I found my AMR and DR always had higher rate than AML, DL. Moreover, the Defender right usually had the highest rate. the central midfielder(MCL) had the lowest rate even if I use Lucas Romero or Yann Mvilla, the MCL still had a low rate.
  2. B

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 WINGERS AND ADVANCED FORWARD

    Fantastic Having applied this tactic to Ingolstadt and it made an incredible result. 3rd in the first season( media prediction 17th) and 2nd in the second season.
  3. B

    FMSERBIA 4-2-3-1 WINGERS AND ADVANCED FORWARD

    Outstanding Best tactic ever, I dont know why this tactic thread has fewer feedbacks than other threads, however, I love this tactic much. It brings so many success for my team.
  4. B

    Advice for all

    help me with this one please
  5. B

    Problem with strikeless tactic

    I'm trying to adapt this tactic but it doesnt work. What should I do???
Back
Top