Recent content by biglol23

  1. B

    Stone Cold Steve Journeyman. Revisiting all my former clubs

    Any chance you could show some screens of the current Fiorentina squad and their transfers etc? Am interested to see who they managed to sign and let go etc.
  2. B

    Forza Fiore

    Literally sat down last night and considered starting a story with Fiorentina. Aside from Arsenal they are a club that I have followed since a little boy - all thanks to Championship Manager Italia (25 years old now I think). New save started last night with me making a decision today whether...
  3. B

    Non League to Champions League

    Given he was signed to fill Moses Emmanuel's boots he didn't do too badly at all - 11 goals I think in total for the season. Not found the going easy at Dover this season though, TSS has just the one goal.
  4. B

    Best of British... Making A Mark In South East England!

    That's a nice bank balance to start with - transfer budget not relative though in my opinion. Out of curiosity, what skin are you using? Also you've given me the bug - I might start my own story shortly as Bromley. See if we can get the boys up the leagues, that and I've always wondered what...
  5. B

    die Werkself: the rebuilding job

    Super start to the season.... You're not the first one to have a number of injuries in short succession. Perhaps a bug? That CL group though. Wow!
  6. B

    Best of British... Making A Mark In South East England!

    Used to live close to Biggin Hill before my move to Brisbane, Australia. Bromley very much a local club for me and used to get down to Hayes Lane as often as I could - would be a good story. Also given there's another story on here currently at Welling I would be inclined to leave them out...
  7. B

    die Werkself: the rebuilding job

    Very enjoyable read this. Going to have a very dominant team on paper with Gomes, Dendoncker and Suarez.
Back
Top