Recent content by BillSplate

  1. B

    The Ajax Project

    Good luck! Like your updates. Easy and interesting to read. KUTGW!
  2. B

    Show off your regen/newgen - FM15

    Nice! Good players. Is that a specific skin that you have?
  3. B

    [FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    Keep up the good work! Do you think you'lll upload the update in a few hours or at the end of the day? Tete, Riedewald and Bazoer should get a CA upgrade. Tete and Riedewald both are now in national squad of Holland. Bazoer was on also on the temporary list. All three are starters at Ajax.
  4. B

    1995/96 custom database

    Wow! Really nice! Keep up the good work.
  5. B

    [FM15] Transfers & Data Update Packs by pr0

    Looks like a really good updated database. Look forward playing with it.
  6. B

    LFCMarshall FM15 Update suggestion thread

    Hector Moreno hasn't been transferred yet to PSV.
  7. B

    Juventus | 3-5-2 my way

    The results are good. I want to try this tactic for myself. Could you give me the download link?
  8. B

    FM13 Pre-Order Codes and BETA Access Questions

    I've just received my activation code! The game is downloading with 5.2 - 5.7 Mbps. In a few minutes I can play the game. Looking forward :D
  9. B

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    Eredivisie not fully updated I really like your update. Nice to see you often upload new versions. I've been playing with your update since yesterday, but I've noticed the Eredivisie (Dutch competition) isn't fully updated. Here you have a link where you can find the transfers from all the...
Back
Top