Recent content by BillyMorton

  1. B

    Reviving sleeping giants (chapter 2): Aston Villa

    Amazing season mate, you've done amazing stuff with that Villa side. I'd say if you're still intersted in playing the save, bring another European sleeping giant to the top, I'd personally like to see you manage Hamburg, Parma or Malmo, all could be interesting as you try and topple the Villa...
  2. B

    BaP - We make our own glory

    Oops sorry for the delay Here's Morton's stat upgrades (feels like eurovision) Throwing +2 Handling +2
  3. B

    When QPR sack me....

    "i feel like fall from heaven" You sir, are a managerial genius I have no doubt you descended from Gods
  4. B

    Jamie Carragher - A Managers Story

    That sounds like a chant! You can just imagine the Everton fans shouting that!
  5. B

    Jamie Carragher - A Managers Story

    Hopefully we won't witness a Brian clough incident and you'll take the England job.
  6. B

    BaP - We make our own glory

    Who won the Premiership? Manchester City Who won the Ballon D'or? Aguero Who won European best player? Ronaldo Who won the Champions league? Barcelona Name the World XI? Ter Stegen Azpiliqueta Silva Kompany Lahm Hazard Pogba Kroos Aguero Ronaldo Messi
  7. B

    The San Marino Revolution - A BaP Story

    Yes! Best rating for San Marino! Get in! Can I see the fulham team please?
  8. B

    The Tale of Billy Morton

    Thanks guys, I started this ages ago but some stuff got in the way so I didn't continue it though I'm hoping to get back into the habit of making updates, I actually deleted the save file which this was based around, luckily I didn't actually do anything on that file so it's not that bad. I will...
  9. B

    The Tale of Billy Morton

    German Surroundings The craziest month of my life started emotionally. The boys at Harp were as shocked as I was when they heard about me being offered the Hamburg job, and they expressed their support as their "gaffer" was going on to big things. There was a great sadness though as there was...
  10. B

    The Tale of Billy Morton

    Thanks mate, I haven't updated this in a while but this comment may be the catalyst for me to start updating the story again, I have updated the previous updates so they look more appealing.
  11. B

    BaP - We make our own glory

    Who won the premier league? (+1 to any stat) Man City Who won the FA Cup? (+1 to all stats) Man Utd Who won the Champions League? (+1 to all stats) Juventus Who won the Ballon 'dor? (+2 to all stats) Ronaldo Who won the European golden boy? (+5 to any stat) Sterling Name the world team of the...
  12. B

    BaP - We make our own glory

    Just saying you put me as Rob morton instead of Billy morton
  13. B

    BaP - We make our own glory

    Ok that's great thanks
  14. B

    BaP - We make our own glory

    Name: Billy Morton Date of Birth (day/month): 25/10 City of Birth: Hamburg Nationality: German Secondary nationality (if any): Scottish Height (cm): 190 Weight (kg): 89 Ethnicity: Northern European Skin Tone: Pale? Hair Colour: Blonde Position: GK Player Attributes (all other attributes will be...
  15. B

    The Tale of Billy Morton

    Shock ​ I have to admit the appointment came as a bit of a shock to me too. One moment I was managing a game with Harp in Glasgow (a game that we won, might I add) and then this German fellar walks up to me. German is my mothertongue so I could understand him. "You manage this team?" The man...
Back
Top