Recent content by Black_Pearl

  1. B

    FM12 Demo problem... Im desperate... :(

    i downloaded fm12 via steam an when I whant to play this popup..: Can someone help me please Im desperate!? :'(
  2. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Raikan where are you???
  3. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Name: Nicolas Diaz Age: 20yo Nationality: Uruguay Club: Danubio Position: AML/MLC,AMC
  4. B

    lookingf for a challenge any ideas?

    Try Croatian 1 League with Dinamo Zagreb... They have a good solid team full of potencial players (Vrsaljko, Tomecak, Badelj, Sammir, Sylvestr, Kramaric...) with some expiriance players like Biscan, Cufre, Tonel.... Try to qualify to Champions League group, than try to be at least 3 in group to...
  5. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Name: Sebastien Corchia Age: 19 Nat: France Club: Le Mans FC Position: DR/WBR
  6. B

    Porto - 1st season - LB

    You can't get Renan under 12-15 mil€... Try Luis Ibanez 22yo from Dinamo Zagreb.... you can get him for 1,5-3 mil€... And he is good LB In my save Fc Kobenhavn buy him for 3,7mil€ Here is a screen'e:
  7. B

    Player Of The Week

    Name: Pedro Morales Age: 25 yo Position: AMC/M(RLC), AM(RL) Nationality: Chile Club: Dinamo Zagreb
  8. B

    Fatos Beciraj - Player Profile

    In my Dinamo save he can't score if the goal is 10 m wide... XD But in my previous games he score 20-27 goals a season...
  9. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Thanks guys... I never thinked I would win any competition....(A) Here's mine entry for this week: (H) Name: Mehmet Ekici Age: 20 Nationality: Turkey Club: Bayern/loan Nurnberg Position: MC /DM,AMC
  10. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Name: Donald Djousse Nationality: Cameroon Age: 20 Club: Dinamo Tbilisi Position: ST/AM(RC)
  11. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Name: Leo Hamel Nationality: France/Vietnam Age: 17 Club: Stade Malherbe Caen (France) Position: MC
  12. B

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    Gai Assulin 2012
  13. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Mate how is your Ji Dong-Won so good and mine is so poor?! I loded k-league and i get this **** of a Ji Dong-Won.... I don't understand!?!?!? Explain please Edit: I see this is a same player but dont have the same ID... Yours: 28016965, My: 66010036....
  14. B

    Wonderkid of the Week

    Mads Hvilsom: 17yo ST Denmark Club: FC Midtjylland Torstein Anderson Aase: 18yo ST Norway Club: Stabaek
Back
Top