Recent content by Blakewhite66

  1. B

    Fearless & Strikerless 4123

    Have you played any more games mate ?
  2. B

    4-2-3-1 WIN EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL FOOTBALL

    Has anyone tried this tactic with a lower league team ? Or think it would work well deep down in the lower leagues ?
  3. B

    3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic

    I’m more than happy to test it if you need someone ??
  4. B

    3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic

    Hopefully it’s available soon to download as I’ve been looking for a narrow front 3 striker tactic for a while and haven’t quite found one good enough yet
  5. B

    3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic

    I’ve really struggled to try and find a narrow 3 striker formation that works , so looking forward to this one
  6. B

    fm 20.4.1 (4-3-2-1) @red bull@

    What tactic have you used here ?
  7. B

    3-5-2-Mid Dominator by Vujevic

    What tactic did you use for Crewe ? And where can I find it to download , I just lost in play offs in conference prem so I’ll try this one for next season
  8. B

    Sir Goalalot 2020 (4-2-3-1)

    Used it for 5 games , and lost all 5 in the conference prem so wasn’t too good for me but I’ll stick with it and hopefully see a change
  9. B

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    That's very good going , however Newcastle have good players , I will be doing it Witth part time players so hopefully the tactic is pretty straight forward and not to complex
  10. B

    Tactics from differant forums {around the world}

    What would you say is the best tactic to use for seriously low , lower league management , I'm talking southern premier league ?
  11. B

    Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

    Beat Spurs 2-1 at home then got smashed 5-0 by Arsenal and 2-0 by Huddersfield , maybe I'm punching far too high above my weight with Plymouth in the prem !
  12. B

    Vocal 523_Huddersfield(expected 20th)_Ranked the 1st in EPL_Scored 65 in 21 games

    All done mate , let me know when you've sent it and I will let you know how I get on in the prem with Plymouth , currently won 1 in 9
Back
Top