Recent content by blinkblues

  1. B

    Football Manager 2016 - New features wishlist

    I'd like players base positions to be more flexible. For example, when deploying a 4-1-2-1-2 diamond a la Juve in the UCL, I'd like to be able to push the 2 CM's wider, so they're something in between wide midfielders and central midfielders. It's far too narrow at the moment to work consistently.
  2. B

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Surely, as Athletic Bilbao manager, I should be able to send a scout on an assignment outside of spain to scout a specific player? There are players like Mikel Arteta, Jonathan Espericueta etc that would be useful additions seemingly but I can't scout them.
  3. B

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    You took the words right out of my mouth. I've had to abandon a high line/pressing style and tell my central defenders/midfielders to ease of tackles just because it's the only way to stop 1 or 2 of them getting sent off EVERY game.
  4. B

    January Transfer Window Update now available

    I've been getting a ridiculous amount of bookings since the update and I've had someone sent off for two bookings in 19 of the 22 games I've played on 15.3. My tactics aren't particularly agressive either. It might be because I play a higher line? Still a bit stupid though.
  5. B

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    Almost every time I make my third substitution (which is never before 80 mins) one of my players gets injured a minute later and I have to play 5 minutes with ten men. It happens almost every game, all different kinds of injuries to different payers.
  6. B

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    My Director of Football, never makes any bids for players even though he's instructed to. Even if I make a player a Transfer Target he does nothing.
  7. B

    FM15 Post your Frustrations/Raaaage

    - Attackers just stand there and get tackled. - Defenders just stand there and let people score. - A slow central defender can catch up with a fast striker with ease every time the offside trap is broken. - The majority of attacks end up in corners. - There is a shocking lack of variety in...
Back
Top