Recent content by Blue_magic

  1. B

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    I am not even sure if the message sent
  2. B

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    If I have donated already do I still have to wait till tomorrow?
  3. B

    LFCMarshall's FM13 Suggestion Thread

    How much do i need to send donations to get it early?
  4. B

    Tevez - I want to leave Man City this summer

    Why would anyone want to play in the most racist league in the world! I say Inter
  5. B

    A little help please

    What should I do? let me explain ran out of love with my current save and have decided to either do a one county save or a Journeyman! what I am asking is can people give me their suggestions and the pro's and cons of each one.
  6. B

    Michael Essien 'horror' tackle on Pennant

    should have been red
  7. B

    FM-Base New Design: Feedback

    I like it, has a more sleek look to it.
  8. B

    Section Closed Forever - GO USE THE BLOGS

    R.I.P story section :)
  9. B

    Match Preperation?

    I leave mine on team blending does the trick!
  10. B

    Help me stop cheating!

    Just don't do it!
  11. B

    Aston Villa

    \you need to sign a keeper or a striker.
  12. B

    Pulling a all nighter..

    That might help! started my new save and still waiting for a decent job offer.
  13. B

    Pulling a all nighter..

    You know what I mean! by 2 or 3 o'clock I start falling asleep on my chair.
Back
Top