Recent content by Blueshooter

  1. B

    The Transfer Rumour Thread 2010/11

    Ferguson ruled out moving for Cole, dont have a link but it was on SSN
  2. B

    Joe Cole to snub Arsenal to join Manchester United

    I wish YJC all the best in his future, But I believe that in all expenses including signing on fee he is a 26 million pound expense, for four years, G`luck to him at United though, he is quality!
  3. B

    itunes alternative

    Ya Winamp is amaxing
  4. B

    Riddles anyone :) ?

    Well? hahaha I know it ages, I honestly dont want to ruin it for the lads!
  5. B

    Miccoli superstar or good old cheat ??

    The Shots stay clear of it, its boring, however there is the live search bar, use that!!
  6. B

    Riddles anyone :) ?

    Therefor I ask again. If U ask a window cleaner to go clean every window in the entire world how much will it cost? ---------- Post added at 01:03 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:02 AM ---------- I know this one :D
  7. B

    The FM-Base FC 80 mil Challenge- Blueshooter Story

    The Forum nick 3 points in a hard fought battle at St. Andrews.... Kieron Ryan counted himself fortunate in a hard fought battle at St. Andrews, Ryan went through a total of 4 strikers as injuries hampered the first half, Giorgos Samaras was the first injury, on just 6 minutes pulling up with...
  8. B

    The FM-Base FC 80 mil Challenge- Blueshooter Story

    Premier League to commence Saturday August 15th: Speaking at the Carling Cup final with his new squad, Kieron Ryan watched from the crowd as an impressive Didier Drogba ran rampant in a 4-1 win for Chelsea FC over Manchester United. Ryan was in a positive mood for the half time interview...
  9. B

    The FM-Base FC 80 mil Challenge- Blueshooter Story

    In relation to: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/f74/fm-base-fc-80million-challenge-is-here-t28946.html BREAKING NEWS FM-Base FC have appointed the young, inexperienced Irish manager Kieron Ryan. Ryan has recently retired from football due to ligament damage sustained in a friendly against...
  10. B

    cant select england when starting new game

    Cheers for the offer mate, Ill just stick to creating players, Ive decided to do the FM BAse 80 mil challenge, which is basically what I was going to do
  11. B

    Rate my signature thread

    Wow man I just signed up, looks immense, will definitely get some tips from here, I registered as the same as my Fm-Base name if your ever on!! Spot on!
  12. B

    Rate my signature thread

    Hey Folk, there isnt really a thread for this, I am aware of a Photoshop thread, but this is one for rating each others signatures, I myself have just started creating signatures, making two today Im really knew to all this, and I cant render, renders have been obtained from photobucket.com...
  13. B

    The Sky Blues The Limit : Coventry City The Premiership Chapter

    Ah I just read from start to finish, to find out the laptop is broke, still an excellent read!! I suggest Getafe, I was them for awhile, got into the champions league before going out to Chelsea in the semi`s, so I gave up!
  14. B

    Europa Challenge

    Dude im a new poster, I just went through every post, Excellent so far, ill continue to watch. Have you thought of bringing in a french talent to the club?
Back
Top