Recent content by Bophonet

  1. Bophonet

    Tactics from around the world

    New Tactics by Bophonet 4-4-2/3-4-1-2 Julian Nagelsmann Out now!
  2. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Translation done! Focus Gegenpressing (english version) https://fmbophonet.wordpress.com/2019/06/11/guide-fm19-focus-gegenpressing-english-version/
  3. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    You need to be patient and show signs of both focus gegenpressing and the description of tactics. If you can't understand some points, write to me on my blog. ;)
  4. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    That's right, everything is written in the focus gegenpressing..;)
  5. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Who knows me knows that my taticis are not killers but rather they emulate a game in particular of a coach. Win 38 out of 38 matches and make 300 goals, I don't care ...
  6. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    I don't really share these standard tests, what should it mean?
  7. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    New tactic and more by Bophonet 4-1-2-3 Jurgen Klopp: https://fmbophonet.wordpress.com/2019/06/05/tattiche-fm19-4-1-2-3-jurgen-klopp/ Focus Gegenpressing: https://fmbophonet.wordpress.com/2019/06/05/guida-fm19-focus-gegenpressing/ Read the focus to make the best use of the tactics.
  8. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Hi Feche, I think we need to look more in addition to the role that is assigned to the player. You have to look at the whole how the whole team moves, in addition De Jong has some skills and a special move in particular called "get out of the defense with the ball". In FM it is not so important...
  9. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Guys, you have the opportunity to choose and do like professional coaches, so with this tactic you will have a great time!:D
  10. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Hi, I'll explain. OI's are managed automatically by the second. He often manages only the midfield and attacking roles. So also the side strikers where needed. So you can just use the automatic ones and in some games you can add preventive markings.
  11. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Thanks Juri, the intent of my tactics is always to emulate a particular style of play, the effectiveness of tactics is relative, so I never set the results. Surely there are more winning tactics than these but I care little.
  12. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Not even I, however enjoyed having to play Ajax that way.
  13. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Not this evening...XD Dominant Ajax!
  14. Bophonet

    Tactics from different forums {around the world}

    Trq is a trequartista in Italy
Back
Top