Recent content by bornyesterday

  1. B

    TFF's Tactics for FM18

    I seem to struggle away against the top teams, sometimes I score first and then they go attacking and I get smashed. Any ideas?
  2. B

    Brick Wall (4-4-2 nothing gets through)

    mourinho would say its easy to get success in such a weak league :p
  3. B

    What's with the swarm of new tactics?

    probably because no one has created that one tactic that finds the perfect balance between attack and defence and consistency across the season, although it may be impossible with this match engine it leaves the possibility open. the best tactics for FM 15 when you see the results people get its...
  4. B

    [A.M.C] 4-2-3-1 by Kallemannen

    Looked promising at first but doesn't do well when you are the underdog, I think it needs some balance tweaks because it is so vulnerable to counter attacks, every time the opposition hoofs it clear they have 4 on 2 situations.
  5. B

    GLORY!

    not working as well for me as the older executioners, I think you changed it too much to be used with top tier teams like BPD and super high defensive line/shorter passing, the older ones were more balanced/general purpose
  6. B

    EXECUTIONER!

    What a result, considering this is second season with newly promoted team: Using v5, playing counter + close down less + be more disciplined.
  7. B

    EXECUTIONER!

    hey TFF9, I am really struggling on this game maybe you can check it out and see if you can find any tweaks to make for a team like this? I got best players I could with this team reputation and only 10 million to spend after promotion, it seems like a mission impossible! i tried to reduce...
  8. B

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

    tff any chance you could make a defensive/counter tactic to use with underdog teams, that would be a big challenge i think
  9. B

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

    I have same problem, does not work if your CA is lower than other team, they just get pulled around too much and exposed.
  10. B

    MONSTROUS PLUG & PLAY

    anyone tried with weak team
  11. B

    EXECUTIONER!

    any tips for newly promoted side to premier league...i'm average CA 140ish it seems like mission impossible to get even a draw against any top half side, even with these tactics which blitzed me to championship title, the gulf in class to the premier league is immense though, how on earth do you...
  12. B

    EXECUTIONER!

    I also get many games like what TFF posted, i.e. 30 shots to 5 and it ends 4-4. Is this just a reality of the match engine or is there some way we could sacrifice offensive potential to improve defensive solidity?
  13. B

    EXECUTIONER!

    I was asking for clarification on the proper marking
  14. B

    EXECUTIONER!

    What to do against regular diamond formation regarding marking? AMC has ripped me to shreds against two different teams (playing through balls to their two strikers). Example PPM attached (should have won game easily if not for defensive frailty)
Back
Top