Recent content by boro123

  1. B

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    Febian Brandy, Lee Sawyer, Joe Bennett and Salif Diao-Jiminez please??
  2. B

    New network game Npower Champ down..

    Can you please send me a link to the newest version download?
  3. B

    New network game Npower Champ down..

    I dont know how network games work? but i'd love to join as Charlton if someone would explain?
  4. B

    Request A Player Screenshot 2011

    Christian Nanetti please? Also, random comment, i've seen some posts where instead of 'Manager', it says 'Head Coach', can someone help me on how to get this? ---------- Post added at 03:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:50 PM ---------- Oh, and when he's at his peak, 25 or something?
  5. B

    Funny/Random things in FM2011

    You may think this is spam, but i just want to know how to get it to say 'Head Coach' instead of manager, does anyone know how?
  6. B

    The Rise of Rotherham!

    I'm playing as Rotherham too (not doing a story though), if you need help with tactics or signings let me know, please keep this going as i'd like to have a little friendly rivalry with you(6)
  7. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Scunthorpe. Center Back needed. 210k to spend.
  8. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    I am Luton Town. Have no budget, so am looking for good loans and best frees available. Anybody know of any?
  9. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Yeah mate, Mattock is at 8th Placed West Brom so i have no chance, and i have Helan, he is a work in progress and currently the 4th best left back in my squad :)
  10. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Thanks :D Diego Renan, Darijo Srna, Davide Santon?
  11. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    notts county. season three coca-cola championship in need of; a lb, a cb, and some cheap average talent. ---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 11:33 PM ---------- off topic, but don't know where to ask. how do i make a thread?
  12. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    3rd Season Desperately need a LB and a ST. Could also do with two CB and a CM. All of low Prem/high Champ level. Any Suggestions Welcome, thanks in advance :-) !
  13. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    6.75 Million Good Team, but lack potential. Any ideas :D?
  14. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    Team - Notts County League - League One Season - Two Budget - £6,600,000 In need of - GK, RB, LB, CB, AMR, FC. Help :-)?
  15. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    no, im on the original one :) any ideas then?
Back
Top