Recent content by Boydy

  1. B

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game ?

    I have added you mate, speak to you when you are online next.
  2. B

    Network Game

    Hiya mate my name is Rich, I have added you to my Steam friends list.
  3. B

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game ?

    Just wanted to add can I have only people respond who are 18 years or over, thank you.
  4. B

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game ?

    I haven't started the game yet so PM me on Steam and we can sort out a game if you want.
  5. B

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game ?

    I think I have added you, my Steam name is Boydy122 if that don't work then try Boydy1984
  6. B

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game ?

    PM Me your Steam name if you want.
  7. B

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game ?

    Yeah what is your Steam name please mate.
  8. B

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game ?

    Anyone from the UK fancy a network game as I am getting bored of FM and fancy challenging someone, not bothered what leagues we play in, I like trying new leagues out as I am very knowledgeable on footy, so feel free to reply in here if you are interested.
  9. B

    English Prem Clan Game

    Just bumping this up to get more people involved, we have 15 people so far, we are looking for 5 more so everyone has a Prem team, we will be picking the teams randomly, people from the UK only please and nobody under the age of 17, my facebook group is...
  10. B

    English Prem Clan Game

    Add me on Facebook if you are interested Chronicx
  11. B

    English Prem Clan Game

    Got 6 people so far, so hurry as spaces are filling up.
  12. B

    English Prem Clan Game

    Just want to add if anyone wants to play add me on Facebook just type in Richard Daniel Bryan Punk, message me in here if you can't find me.
  13. B

    English Prem Clan Game

    I am thinking of starting a Sunday night Prem clan game, try have 20 players, I'll only do it if we have serious committed players as I already have a decent guy to do network games with already so just looking for a big clan game once a week, if anyone is interested then inbox me.
  14. B

    New English Premier League Game Now

    Yeah feel free to add me, I have yet to find decent, committed players so feel free to add me Boydy1984 is my Steam name but it might come up as boydy122.
  15. B

    New English Premier League Game Now

    Nah I didn't quit I decided to leave it between us as it wasn't the type of game I wanted to do, sorry.
Back
Top