Recent content by Boydy123

  1. B

    FM 2022 Swiss League Build A Nation

    Switzerland Build A Nation Clan So I discovered recently that a few Swiss teams have Sugar Daddy owners whether its Forground, Background or Underwriter. I think building Swiss to be the best Nation and have the best league is too good of a proposition but I can't do it on my own but before we...
  2. B

    French League Network Game Starting Soon

    Anyone over 18 from the UK interested in doing a French League network game. If you are interested add me on Steam. My Steam name is boydy122
  3. B

    Anyone Who Speaks English Fancy A Network Game

    Hiya just looking for people in the UK or speaks good English fancy a network game. I am looking for someone with a good computer/laptop and good broadband so they can process through the days quickly after we set our teams, tactics, training up etc. If you are someone who takes forever to do...
  4. B

    Online Premiere League Game

    My Steam name is either boydy122 or Boydy1984, can you add me please.
  5. B

    UK People Wanted For Prem or Championship Save

    Just tried searching for you Keith and didn't work, try adding me boydy1984 or boydy123
  6. B

    Online Game

    Added you Benji, will message you once you accept my friend request.
  7. B

    Online Game

    What is your Steam name please Benji ?
  8. B

    UK People Wanted For Prem or Championship Save

    Hiya Tw199y, I just tried adding you but Steam didn't recognize your name, add me instead boydy1984 or if that don't work try boydy123, let me know if you manage to add me or not please.
  9. B

    UK People Wanted For Prem or Championship Save

    I am looking for people close to my age which is 31 but happy to have a network game with people younger as long as you like under 18, looking for a long term network game with Prem or Championship teams, if you are interested then let me know your Steam name in here please and I will add you.
  10. B

    Death Ball Spanish Complete

    Why can't I delete this file from my editors date folder, everytime I delete the file it comes back into my folder, is this a virus ?
Back
Top