In 3rd season of PL but when it comes to away games I just can't win. I have the Allegri tactic and someones 4321 tactic. In away games I always get beat like 1/2-0 though. At home I can win fine.
I need a goalscoring ST.
In January, Delfoneso scored 10 in first half of the season but his goals have dried up and seriously lacking goals now. Have a really small budget but can sell Campbell as I am not liking him, would get me around 2m.
I have:
Delfouneso
Campbell
Sofiane Hanni
Brandy...
12th.
Finished 14th first season. Have Campbell and Kyrgiakos eating my wage budget on the bench.
---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:48 PM ----------
fdhhh
Carini
Baptiste Dann Rafael Toloi Pineda
- Adam Vaughan -
Chamberlain - - Assulin
Wickham/Delfouneso Campbell
Have no budget at the moment but last year in January I got a 8m budget from saying I will avoid relegation. So expecting the same.
---------- Post added at 07:29 PM ----------...
Well last time to fix it I downloaded something, I can't remember what it was. Something to do with 3d rendering or something. Can anybody help?
---------- Post added at 09:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:00 PM ----------
Done it now. Close thread if you like mods.
ok, I uninstalled it anyway as it just messed up so should I re-install it? Then when it is installed what do I do? Sorry if I sound a bit stupid.
---------- Post added at 04:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:06 PM ----------
yeah it is a pirated copy lol. should i try and find an...
Noticed activity in here so appreciate if you could help as the forum seems dead. lol.
I downloaded the russian January patch installed it loaded the game up and I can only play in Russian now, anyone know why?