Recent content by bri2808

  1. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    You done good mate, got me hooked on FM16... More than any other FM
  2. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    A lot of hard work, but proof this remains the best tactic for FM16. Before anyone asks I am still running 16.2 and this is Morriss's tweak of Gob's great work and the odd use of Sir Goalalot.
  3. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Its the one with with Morris's tweak... Its a good 6 or 7 pages in
  4. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Just after GOB launched this, Morris launched a tweak for it. I found it awesome and this is the 3rd season. I use this and Sir Goalolot dependant on who I have available to me and rotation. I see that a tweak will be avail for 16.3 but I have to be honest I have taken my steam offline.
  5. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    I still LOVE this tactic... Not a bad first half of the season, but I hate Zenit St Petersburg. Barcelona in the first knockout stage
  6. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Its the Andromeda blu skin. Go on their FB page and you should be able to join and then download it although it may be on the workshop too
  7. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Ok, so I have been mixing things up a bit and my first season was with GobBluth's tactic with Morris's tweak and then I also used Sir Goalalot's tactics too, dependant on the match and I think you will agree, I havent done too bad after two seasons lol
  8. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Thank you.... I will let you know how I get on
  9. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Where does the AC file go? And GobBluth do you have the corner set up you mentioned? I really need a corner set up
  10. B

    Classic 4-4-2 (tested in Vanarama, Championship, and Premier League)

    Ok GobBluth... You know I love your 4-2-3-1, however, I have 2 strikers (Charlie Austin and Jason Cummings (wonderkid allegedly) that I want to team up so i am going to give this a crack... Do not let me down :P
  11. B

    Looking for assistance with 4231

    This 4-2-3-1 tactic is awesome even for lower league teams: http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/share-download-fm-16-tactics/352422-4-2-3-1-16-2-patch.html
  12. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    If you come up with a useful tweak can you upload an update... This is still without doubt the best tactic to date for me
  13. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Operator error would be my guess then (H)
  14. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    What needs updating?? It works lol
  15. B

    4-2-3-1 for 16.2 Patch

    Well... I got promoted to the Premier league, now time to tackle that... 6 defeats all season so thats not bad I guess :D
Back
Top