Recent content by Brigate Rossonere

  1. B

    Awakening a fallen European club - a guide to managing Hajduk Split FM13

    What leagues do you have loaded when you play as Hajduk?
  2. B

    Accidentaly deleted my graphics folder

    Hi all, I accidentally deleted my graphics folder and now I have no kits, logos, faces etc on my games! How do I get it back? Already tried un and reinstalling the game.. Thanks in advance
  3. B

    Crash dumps, failed to set up graphics, XML errors and other problems

    By that I mean the area where it says my name, position and club in white on a white background along with overview, search etc.
  4. B

    The players you always sign!

    Wellington Nem, Ademilson, Adryan, Jefferson Montero.
  5. B

    What Team Should I Be?

    Top South American side with some money to spend? (Doesn't have to be a lot)
  6. B

    DNIPRO DOMINATION A UKRANIAN STORY

    This is just fantastic. Keep it up!
  7. B

    Awesome 4-3-3 tactic

    Fantastic tactic. Won the Italian domestic double in my first season with this with AC Milan and made the quarter finals of the UCL, beating PSG in the round of 16 and losing on away goals (1-1 agg.) to Real Madrid. The most successful tactic I have used so far by a long way. Here are some of...
  8. B

    Post Your Successes

    Reaching UCL knockout stages with Hajduk with just over 15 months of managing the club. Milan results :) For the lolz:
  9. B

    Does anyone ever loan out players they hate / from a club they hate

    Does anyone ever loan out players they hate / from a club they hate and then keep the said player in your reserves for the entire season to ruin that player's development for him or his club? I love doing it mwuahahahaha
  10. B

    Wandering into the A-League

    Love the link with Sydney Croatia :) Brilliant transfers. With a squad like that a top six finish is the MINIMUM objective. Good luck with developing Mooy.
  11. B

    FM 2012 - Who should I be?

    Serie A side most suited to a 3-5-2?
Back
Top