Recent content by Brum Boy

  1. B

    Bugs you've come across?

    A couple of days ago I opened fm and it opened in windowed screen (never done this before and use full screen) checked the settings it had been changed to windowed so I changed it back to full screen and played next time I loaded it up it was back on windowed screen and has happened every time...
  2. B

    Post Your Successes

    Just finished my season with birmingham. 1st season finished 6th 2nd season finished 1st 3rd season premier league finished 10th 4th season finished 4th 5th season finished 6th but won the champions league and Carling cup Just in pre season for my 6th season!
  3. B

    Post Your Successes

    Started with Gateshead successive promotions via the play offs to league one followed by 3 seasons trapped in the toughest league! Got promotion again via the play offs in the 3rd season and currently sitting 9th in the championship after 31 games in my first season in there. Also i have...
  4. B

    Post Your Successes

    Won the play offs with birmingham, finished 17th in premier league and just beat fulham 8-0 away in my third season!! success!
  5. B

    Anyone noticed a change with the full version compared to BETA?

    Is anyone smashing teams at home? my last 4 home results Birmingham 2 norwich 3 birmingham 0 southampton 2 birmingham 0 swansea 1 birmingham 0 reading 3 away results arsenal 0 birmingham 1 aston villa 1 birmingham 1 brighton 1 birmingham 5 wigan 0 birmingham 4 I have tried played in total...
  6. B

    Anyone noticed a change with the full version compared to BETA?

    Its annoying that no 2 striker formations seem to work without getting hammered by 4 or 5 though! I hate playing with 1 striker!!
  7. B

    Anyone noticed a change with the full version compared to BETA?

    I find creating a tactic one of the most rewarding parts of the game if im honest! Rather than download one or get a super team by cheating which anyone can do with any tactic and still win, I like a challenge with birmingham I have just been promoted in my first season via the play offs and...
  8. B

    Anyone noticed a change with the full version compared to BETA?

    Not noticed any change, I still smash teams away and lose at home no matter what tactic i play, also no tactic with 2 strikers work! Everything seems the same to me
  9. B

    Good Championship Team To Start With?

    Not much of a transfer budget but you can move players around and get some good loans at birmingham, jack butland and nathan redmond also have very high ratings on the game, curtis davies is also a monster!
  10. B

    Over/Under-achieving teams in your season?

    Nothing unusual has happened in mine really, I'm into my fourth season first season 1. Man Utd 2. Spurs 3. Man City 4. Arsenal 5. Liverpool 6. Chelsea 18. Norwich 19. West Ham 20. Southampton Real Madrid CL Spurs UL Spurs Capital One Liverpool FA Cup Man utd won it next season, and spurs won...
  11. B

    Taking a tactic from a computer team

    Just do short passing, more roaming and slow tempo, and sign players with good passing, then your players will get over 100 pointless sideway passes if that's really the type of boring football you like. Or you could hire alex mcleish as assistant and just keep asking his advice, either will...
  12. B

    anyone finding fm13 harder?

    After getting sacked after about 17 games with birmingham despite been 7th and my season goal as to finish in the top half the new owner didnt want me i guess! I have started another game and first season i was winning the championship by 21 points in march and 8 long term injuries (a absolute...
  13. B

    Post Your Successes

    Well kind of a success, first ever time in football manager gaming history.....i was sacked!! 17 games in with birmingham board said they wanted top half, I was 8th 1 point off the play offs lost 2-1 home to wolves and got sacked!
  14. B

    Season so far?

    I'm finding it very frustrating, lost 1-0 home to Peterborough after having 3 goals disallowed in the first 10 minutes then dominated the whole match till Barnett scored an 89 minute winner with about there 3rd shot, then won 3-0 away to Leeds, then lost 6-4 at home to charlton, beat...
  15. B

    FM13 Bugs/ Complaints

    Disallowed goals anyone? I've had 12 disallowed goals in my 4 matches (not just my team, computer as well) seems a bit odd, any one else?
Back
Top