Recent content by brunoporto

  1. B

    Leading The Panthers Home

    what did you choose as past experience?
  2. B

    Euro 2012 Match Discussion Thread

    http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m6as2uvE9d1r8bg1ko1_500.gif "What an Injustice" in portuguese
  3. B

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    nope Originally Posted by brunoporto The Portuguese second division will have six B teams next year (FC Porto, Benfica, Sporting de Braga, Sporting, Marítimo, Vitória de Guimarães). Can you put that in the update? 2 teams are promoted, 2 teams are relegated, and the league will have six...
  4. B

    LFCMarshall's Summer Update Suggestion Thread

    The Portuguese second division will have six B teams next year (FC Porto, Benfica, Sporting de Braga, Sporting, Marítimo, Vitória de Guimarães). Can you put that in the update? :D
  5. B

    Post Your Frustrations

    Sorry, didn't think before I answered
  6. B

    Post Your Frustrations

    WOW you're smart
  7. B

    La rinascita della Sampdoria

    How do you get your story post like that, with the text centered? I started a story, wrote it in google, and when I passed it to the site, it looked ugly, nothing like yours XD I love your stories, best on the site :)
  8. B

    La montée de la rouge et blanc

    La montée de la rouge et blanc Playing big in Monaco Breaking news – AS Monaco’s...
  9. B

    Road to Glory

    I'm going to write my first story. But I need your help, which club will I take to glory, AS Monaco or Sampdoria? :D
  10. B

    What Roles and Duties suit my player?

    what role best suits Felipe Anderson? Thanks in advance
  11. B

    Dunc's Training - FM2012

    Hi mate, I always use your schedules, but when I tried to use them with Paris FC ( 1st season ), I couldn't assigne the players to them. why is this happening?
  12. B

    Paris FC - training

    i couldn't assigne the players to them. thanks for the help :D
  13. B

    Paris FC - training

    Hi, I'm currently managing Paris FC ( 1st season ), and when i tried to use the training schedules ( created by Dunc ), it didn't work. Why does this happen?
Back
Top