Recent content by brunovieira

  1. B

    Raikan007's Player Recommendation List

    I'm City i have 170 M to spend i want a Forward a DM a MAC and a MAD
  2. B

    Who Should I Buy/Sell?

    I'm City i have 170 M to spend i want a Forward a DM a MAC and a MAD
  3. B

    Fernando Belluschi

    anyone have tried he?
  4. B

    Editing suggestions

    Create a team in premier legue with the best players of ever Cruyff, Maradona, Pele, Beckenbauer, Seaman etc everyone withe 22\23 years and dont forgot the great attributes
  5. B

    So many attacking mid choices, cant decide?

    Depends you want a creative player or a tactical player. Creative- Diego as Trequartista Tactical- Gourcuff as Advanced Playmaker
  6. B

    Fernando Torres, Wayne Rooney

    Torres-Poacher Rooney-Complete Forward
  7. B

    Aguero and Hulk (what can i do?)

    Two high quality strikers what role I put to the 2 for score many goals
  8. B

    Striker!

    Hulk from Porto (NO CHANCE)20M-30M
  9. B

    Andrew Mangan

    what's poacher i don't know because i am portuguese
  10. B

    Andrew Mangan

    thanks but for me in 11 games he only scores 5 goals! can anyone say a tactic and player instructions.
  11. B

    Andrew Mangan

    it's andy mangan from forest green
  12. B

    Andrew Mangan

    Can anyone say andrew mangan player instructions to score many goals!
  13. B

    Midfield Maestros

    Buy toulalan is very good
  14. B

    Player transfer prices

    with city i would buy toulalan, hamsik, muntari and chivu .All for only 84 M :P
Back
Top