Recent content by bsanchezb

  1. B

    FM18 player screenshots

    Hey! Alexey, yeah. But maybe even both :)
  2. B

    FM18 player screenshots

    Golovin, Promes, Miranchuk, Smolov, Smolnikov. Thanks.
  3. B

    Cracking the reality

    Today I am inviting you for a new network game :) From year to year in Champions league play clubs from the same countries. But UEFA it is not 8-10 countries, it is a big organization with 54 participants. In this online game we will help top teams from small countries prove themself on...
  4. B

    Creme de la Kremlin

    Perfect design, good luck! p.s. use Golovin and Karavaev (right back, in loan in the first season) - prospect players
  5. B

    Benelux Clan 2015

    Hi everyone! I want to start a new online game with regular players. Benelux Clan 2015 It is superleague with best teams from Belguim and Holland. All teams have equal start facilities: Reputation: 7000 Balance: 23m euro Transfer budget: 10m Wage budget: 435k per week Training and youth...
  6. B

    Nordic league without choosing one country as host

    You can make super league in one country, regens will from countries, where their clubs are based. I think to make some super leagues for fm 15 - Central Super League (Belguim, Netherlands, Switzerland, Austria) and East Super League without Russia and Ukraine.
  7. B

    BETA Story: Welcome to Mexico

    Very good story and a nice design!
  8. B

    Request a player screenshot - FM15

    Roberts is very good
  9. B

    Football Manager 15 Wonderkids.

    Fedor Smolov - russian star :D
  10. B

    Need help!

    Hi friends! Really need your help.:D I`m student and I have subject "English language". :D I must to do text about my project (online store). Do you can look text and fix mistakes? Please XD
  11. B

    FM 2014 East European Network Game

    At monday 07/04 we start. Members of netgame and clubs: Dinamo Zagreb (Croatia) - bsanchezb Hajduk Split (Croatia) - Paul Panathinaikos Athens (Greece) - ermanias Steaua (Romania) - Aaron H - Wycombe + Mons Olympiakos (Greece) - ashleyjamesgratton Viktoria Plzen (Czech) - cammy944 Sparta...
  12. B

    FM 2014 East European Network Game

    New East European network game It`s new netgame with the best clubs from East Europe. In this netgame U can to take any team from countries of East Europe (Ex Yugoslavia, Bulgaria, Hungary, Greece, Poland, Czech, Slovakia, Romania, Moldova, Albania). All teams have the one reputation...
  13. B

    Fantasy MLS SuperLeague

    Hi guys! I want to offer for you the idea of new network game. It will super league with teams from MLS (usa, canada). For first time can do 10 teams in high division. All teams have one reputation, same facilities and very good finances. No limit for foreight players. Can look example of...
  14. B

    Croatian Era in the East

    A little about Dinamo and tournament. High league is very strong. In it played beautiful teams: Shakhtar Donetsk (Ukraine), Zenit Peterburg (Russia), Sparta Prague (Czech), Partizan (Serbia) and other. My team, Dinamo, is not strongest. Bookmakers give us only to 15th place. Of course...
  15. B

    Croatian Era in the East

    Yes, I`m from Russia. It`s irony about my good English? :D
Back
Top