Recent content by buggyman

  1. B

    UPDATE 13.2 RELEASED for Football Manager 2013

    help pls guys wher can i d/l fm13 ..tell me .used SKIDROW one but it crashes cant play......pls any crack alo will help
  2. B

    Target Man for Stoke - Long term (better) replacement for Crouch

    I'll get Genie Scout and see if that helps, no one half decent available on loan unfortunatly
  3. B

    Target Man for Stoke - Long term (better) replacement for Crouch

    Crouch is preforming excellently on my save, consistent goals and high ratings (7.4 plus) I'm very worried he might get injured, as it is he needs a rest. I have about 5 million. I was looking at Libor Kozak or maybe Gary Madine (Sheffield Wednesday). What do these players turn out like...
  4. B

    Libor Kozák

    I;m thinking of buying him fr my save, I play as Stoke. Would he be a good long term replacement for Crouch do you think?
  5. B

    FM 13 Lan?

    Thanks for the reply. That sucks :( any way of getting around this? Playing via LAN was exactly the same as playing single player on 12, except you both had to click continue. So it seems like it wouldn't be hard to do.
  6. B

    FM 13 Lan?

    Is this feature available on the beta or not? If not, is there a workaround? Me and a friend have just purchased beta and we're trying to figure it out. :S Let me know! Thanks ^^)
  7. B

    Edit an edited database

    Make sure the game is not running. Open the editor data and load database. Then, from the same drop down menu, load editor data and select your file. You should then be able to make changes and save them as usual.
  8. B

    Photo

    I am halfway through a seasn and I wish to change my manager photo. Is this possible and, if yes, how? Thanks
  9. B

    Facepack

    I have just created a new cut-out face and added it to my facepack and it displays perfectly. My problem is that I have copied it and reduced the size to 25x18 pixels in order to place it in the icon files as well. Having done this I have lost the cut-out aspect. It now has a white background...
  10. B

    FM12 UPDATE TRANSFERS AND PROMOTIONS FOR ALL VERSION

    I am finding that there are managers and physios missing when I load the game. They are in the database but are not being put in game. Are you sure this is compatible with patch 12.04? If it is why do I have people missing?
  11. B

    Missing persons

    In my editor database I have Didier Deschamps managing France, Mark McGhee managing Bristol Rovers and Philip Batty as a physio at Man City. These people, (and probably more I am not aware of), don't exist in my game. I can appreciate that the game will change managers but that doesn't mean the...
  12. B

    Manager

    "David Moyes has quit his post as Everton manager........." After getting this message, I wait until he is replaced and then, using FMRTE, I swap him back to Everton. This is fine except that he resigns again on the same day. I decided to leave the new manager in situ on one occasion and he also...
  13. B

    Albania

    I am into a new season on FM12. Everything is going fine except for the Champions League. In the group stages most of the teams are from Albania. Over two nights, I would say that three quarters of the teams are Albanian. Whilst this is not a huge problem, (in fact it is resulting in some...
  14. B

    Squad numbers

    I have submitted my squad numbers pre season and now want to change one, how do I do it? Thanks
Back
Top